Become a Scentertainer
Our INVENT YOUR SCENT LIVE Scentertainment Team Leaders are about bringing fragrance to people who want to have fun creating their own personal fragrance while socializing in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
We believe our Scentertainers (YOU) are vital to creating this environment of fun. Through the Scentertainer’s demeanor and enthusiasm for the program, our guests will be open to exploring different scent options and creating a one-of-a-kind fragrance that they can exclusively claim as theirs. For many customers, INVENT YOUR SCENT will be a novel and memorable experience and will be surprised at what fragrance their personality might create.
Take the following steps to become an Invent Your Scent Live licensee:
First, fill out the Online Licensee Application. There are just a few questions to answer.
We will then evaluate the application to determine if you meet our requirements. If so, we will set up a brief screening. Hopefully, this will then lead to an interview to help us determine if this will be a mutually beneficial relationship. Presuming all is well, a Licensee Agreement will then be issued. Review, sign, and return.
You will then officially be an Invent Your Scent Live licensee! After some training, it won’t be long now until you are hosting your first event! This will be on average 6-8 weeks.
We know it is critical for our Scentertainers to exude passion for fragrance and fun. Fun should always be the focus with the instructor serving as a social director, rather than a teacher.
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You are comfortable in a public-speaking setting and have an outgoing personality and stage presence
- You are able to clearly and concisely provide a brief presentation and then convey how to make a fragrance in a strong voice. Wishy-washy won’t cut it.
- You are comfortable with and possess a high degree of competence regarding social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to promote your events
- You are physically able to lift light boxes and possibly move around tables.
- You are responsible and can get to and from the event in a prompt and timely manner (you must show up 1 hour prior to the event).
- You are reliable.
- And You want the opportunity to earn great money with a flexible schedule.
- Then we want to hear from You!